We currently have an opportunity for a Labour Co-ordinator to join our team. The successful
applicant will work closely with the Operations manager to allocate labour resources
according to job requirements, inductions, training and client programmes.
- Reporting directly to the Operations Manager, you will maintain open lines of
communication with your immediate team and stakeholders to effectively co-ordinate
- Daily allocation of labour for contracts and projects, including rostering as required.
- Adherence to EBA and Industrial Relations requirements (including payroll
- Act as primary contact for labour scheduling enquiries
- Provide regular feedback on all allocation processes highlighting opportunities for
improvement to the Operations Manager
- Liaising with Project coordinators and clients to effectively prioritise labour.
Maintenance of labour/site diary.
- Experienced at co-ordinating labour resources in a high paced work environment.
- Excellent organisational and planning skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively work under pressure and to take accountability for
your work to ensure business objectives are met
- Ability to adapt to changing needs and priorities of the business
- Positive, professional and mature attitude towards work
- Ability to understand and apply policies and procedures
- Strong level of computer literacy skills
- Effective communication and liaison skills.
Previous experience in a rostering/scheduling position is highly desirable but not essential.
If you would be interested in this position please email: firstname.lastname@example.org